[dundee] What went on at the the SRC

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Thu Oct 20 10:08:20 UTC 2011

Thank you.

William | MTC Media <william.cameron at mtcmedia.co.uk> wrote:

w.mohieddeen at abertay.ac.uk

William Cameron BSc (Hons), MCSA
Web Developer

MTC Media Ltd
Shed 26, Unit 35
City Quay
Dundee
DD1 3JA

t: +44 (0)844 804 2021
e: william.cameron at mtcmedia.co.uk
w: www.mtcmedia.co.uk

Registered in Scotland No. SC285534

From: dundee-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk [mailto:dundee-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Gary Short
Sent: 20 October 2011 10:59
To: Tayside Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [dundee] What went on at the the SRC

Please send me this gentleman's email address as I'd like to provide him with some education

William | MTC Media <william.cameron at mtcmedia.co.uk> wrote:

I relay Arrons thoughts, this a blow to the very fabric of the principles of the society, and our understandings when founding the society and establishing the relationship between taylug.

An email has been sent to Student association president from me, so he’ll have an interesting read when he opens his inbox this morning.

Will

e: william.cameron at mtcmedia.co.uk
w: www.mtcmedia.co.uk

Registered in Scotland No. SC285534