[dundee] What went on at the the SRC

Tim Spencer samurai.mit at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:30:51 UTC 2011

Here i thought i would get to smell a fire.

I'd guess i;d say that the OS and TAylug are in a kind of a mutualistic
relationship. The Taylug is really the sphere where all
non-face-to-face communication occurs, and the OS offers the ability to
integrate Students, and their meeting place, with the widening knowledge of
the Greybeards.
Since the TayLug and the OS have simlliar aim a cooperations is really to
everyones advantage.
New OS members normally sign-up to the TayLug mailing list and most TayLug
members take the chance to attend a meeting hosted by the OS.
So well have we been working together that for the most time its hard to
actually differentiate.

Well hope that wasnt too much a of a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weJn1J9RQcI