[dundee] Meeting Tonight 6.40pm: Equipment test.

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 12:54:03 UTC 2011

On 09/15/2011 01:50 PM, Kenneth Coyle wrote:
> Not entirely sure - Ideally 30 minutes max. Currently trying to
> organise something to fix the problem.
Cool, my understanding is we need to be out of there pretty sharpish.
Like 20 past sort of sharpish.  You got anything that needs to be
tested.  The project can be a little dickish from time to time.  If you
miss it then we'll need to fix it on the day.  Or more to the point
you'll have saved your slides as PDF's as well and we'll laugh in the
face of planning

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

NodeZero Linux Penetration Testing Distribution

finux at netinfinty.org - netinfinity.org

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc