[dundee] SFD link

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 13:01:49 UTC 2011

On 09/15/2011 02:13 PM, Markus Tauber wrote:
> "On Expectations, Requirements and Survival when Starting with Linux"
>

> If not - never mind.

This would be the young president's job.  I shall give him some more
stress and see if we can get it fixed.  I also notice gavin's is wrong
too.  I quite like the fact that apparently we have cloned Gavin Ewan on
our site, he's speaking twice on our own site

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

NodeZero Linux Penetration Testing Distribution

finux at netinfinty.org - netinfinity.org

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc