[dundee] My Public Key

Stuart 'NxFifteen' Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Mon Sep 19 13:25:10 UTC 2011

My current procedure when making a new key is to generate all four revocation
certificates (No reason specified, Key has been compromised, Key is
superseded, Key is no longer used) store them inside a TrueCrypt volume and
burn a couple of CDs for distribution to trusted friends and family

In theory I should not be able to revoke any of my current certificates should
the need arise, which is hasn’t since I started doing this but isn’t that
always the way...

--
As always, if you have been, thanks for reading
* Stuart McCulloch Anderson   |  http://nx15.com