[dundee] TayLUG Saturday Coffee Mornings???

Ryan Ward ry.ward91 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:00:39 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

So post SFD discussion about bringing back coffee mornings, I got the
feeling that people would like to see it happen?

I've been fueling my caffeine addiction in various coffee houses
around Dundee and the only one which offers reasonable prices and free
encrypted wifi (no annoying portals or time limits) is the Burgh
Coffeehouse on Castle Street.

They do welcome groups and currently have no group meetings on
Saturday mornings.

Would we like to see this happen on a weekly or fortnightly basis?

I also took it on myself to haggle an 11% discount on anything we
order. (I have loyalty cards to distribute).

Regards,

--
Ryan Ward
President of theOS