[dundee] TayLUG Saturday Coffee Mornings???

Andrew Keats arkfatalis at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 21:10:23 UTC 2011

Bi weekly and on opposite of the meetings sounds great as it gives a bit more time to get things organised for each one rather than rushed or with a minor delay between each meeting.

Yet to make it to this fabled place, but I'll attempt it later on this week I think with the songs of praise you guys are giving it