[dundee] TayLUG Saturday Coffee Mornings???

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:38:30 UTC 2011

blurb sent on g+

New Open Society Saturday Coffee Mornings

The Burgh Coffee House on Castle Street, Dundee.
Which offers reasonable prices and free encrypted wifi
(no annoying portals or time limits)

We will be meeting here on a bi-weekly bases on the opposite week to the
current Open Society Meetings.

+Ryan Ward managed to haggle an 11% discount on anything we order.
(he has loyalty cards to distribute).

The First meeting will me on Saturdy 1st October at 9:50am

--
http://gplus.to/azmodie
For a g+ invite follow this link http://goo.gl/j7qbw

"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear
them speak."  -- some bright spark