[dundee] Coming soon to a projector near you... June 14th

Stuart McCulloch Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Mon Jun 11 19:18:08 UTC 2012

Good evening everyone,

Another Monday down and only four more days till the weekend, just for all those who've started counting already. Still before the glorious Saturday arrives its a LUG week.

This week I'm happy to remind everyone that Roddie is going to be talking to us about a command line interface for deploying servers and services using Amazons EC2

The talk is being held at the Burgh Coffee House on Castle Street in Dundee. Starting at 18:30 and ending in the Counting House afterwards. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Stu

As always yours Stu
... and if you have been, thanks for reading