[dundee] A message from the board, and a thank you

Stuart McCulloch Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Mon May 28 10:19:16 UTC 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

As many of you are aware last Thursday (May 24th) Ryan Ward stepped down as Chairman of The Software Society to allow him more time to focus on his upcoming years at University.

I was asked by Ryan, and others, put myself forward as chairman. This was voted on by the board and I am happy to announce as of last Thursday I was elected chairman of the software society.

I know I speak for every member of the board when I thank Ryan for his hard work and dedication to our group, during his time as chairman of the software society and as president of our predecessor.