[dundee] Thursday 31st talk

Stuart McCulloch Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Wed May 30 05:40:24 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

Sorry this is a little later than normal. The Software Society will be holding its next meeting this Thursday at six thirty in the Burgh Coffee House on Castle Street our speaker will be me.

I am going to do a 'personal experience' talk on how I setup my home media centers. I'll be talking about XBMC, making the AppleTV allot less apple and bashing almost every aspect of the DVD ripping process.

After the meeting we'll be heading to the counting house for a few drinks and a group discussion on how my house is setup and what you guys do better or just differently.

I hope to see you all there,

As always yours Stu
... and if you have been, thanks for reading