[dundee] Tonights meeting - GeoCaching, hosted by Scott Cowie

Stuart McCulloch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Thu Nov 22 10:55:45 UTC 2012

Well the rain maybe battering our windows but it'll be dry and warm in the Burgh Coffee House tonight for another great talk from The Software Society.

Scott is going to tell us about GeoCaching a great way to get out the house and explore.

As always the talk will start at seven so we all start meeting about 18:45 to get the coffees in! I look forward to seeing you all there
And as always... If you have been, thanks for reading

Stuart McCulloch Anderson Chairman

The Software Society Limited 3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in Scotland, Company Number SC413286