[dundee] Gentleman, let us synchronise our watches

Stuart McCulloch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Fri Sep 21 06:59:54 UTC 2012

Just an update for you all. The Burgh grand opening has been moved forward to 10:00, and the first ten people thru the door will get a free regular size coffee!

Let's see if we can make the first ten Linux users!

P.s. Due to banking problems they are unable to accept card payments for the next few weeks

Stay sane and remember, I like you cause you join in on my madness....

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee