[dundee] Meeting January 17th - Developing websites and web apps with a snake

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Thu Jan 10 19:05:09 UTC 2013

Your observation is quite right, but your timing is out. We made the switch overall the summer brake.

Have a look at our calendar, it should keep you right - http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk/calendar

And as always...
 If you have been, thanks for reading

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee