[dundee] Meeting of the Software Society 06/06/2013

chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Thu Jun 6 13:11:35 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone!

It's meeting week and this we we have Me talking about Minecraft that ever so popular sandbox creation game.

The talk will include a look at the basics for those who have not played Minecraft, client and server modifications, customising the look of the game and setting up your own custom modified server.

There will also be a practical look at some servers and mod packs.

The talk will be at The Burgh in Dundee and will start at 7pm.

Hope to see many of you there

Daniel

--
Sent on behalf of the Chairman of The Software Society Ltd by
--

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,

Mobile: 0044 (0) 750 0730894