[dundee] visit

Stuart McCulloch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Sat Jun 29 05:37:41 UTC 2013

Morning Markus

There will be a meeting on Thursday at the Burgh, had they moved premises
before you left? Gordon will be presenting, I'll get more details out once
I get the abstra6

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember
"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee