[dundee] Meeting of the Software Society 09/05/2013

chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Wed May 8 17:21:25 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone!

Just a reminder that the meetings are back to normal after the AGM two weeks ago.

The next meeting is tomorrow and we have Scott Ainslie one of our newest members in to talk to everyone.

The meeting will start at 7pm at the Burgh Coffeehouse, Dundee.

Hope to see many of you there,

Daniel

--
Sent on behalf of the Chairman of the Software Society Ltd. by

Daniel Gleed
Company Secretary

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: 0044 (0) 750 0730894

A Company Limited by Guarantee