[dundee] Software Society Meeting - 23rd May 2013

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Thu May 23 10:44:37 UTC 2013

Good morning ladies and gentlemen

** Seems like my first attempt to send this has failed. If you end up
** getting two copies I appologies

Tonight as you are all aware is meeting night. I'm sorry I've not
updated you all sooner but I only finalised my subject yesterday - so
many ideas I couldn't pin myself down, there maybe follow up talks to
follow

I know students have mostly gone home by now but we have no intention of
slowing down meetings or reducing them, I still think there are plenty
of us grey beards to get out geek on.

As always the meeting is held in the Burgh Coffee house from 18:45.

Event Details Page   : http://nx15.at/yEyqi
Event Calander (HTML): http://nx15.at/sslwebcal
Event Calander (iCal): http://nx15.at/sslical

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Twitter @nxfifteen or The Software Society @softsocltd
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy