[dundee] Meeting 12th September - Bootstrap, Node and some magic fairy dust with Paul D. Sutherland

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Sun Nov 3 10:51:05 UTC 2013

Good afternoon,

I hope we're all having a good weekend. Here is Paul's abstract for this week:

This week I am going to be talking about the front end framework Bootstrap; what it is, how to get started and how to generate ideas to begin rapid prototyping your retirement project.  We will touch on Node and some of the JavaScript modules you need to get you up and running.

You won’t leave a millionaire, but if become one, you have to promise to remember us!

Hope to see you all there. Here are the details, use them anyway you see fit -
Next Meeting: September 12th @18:45
@ The Burgh Coffee House (Up Stairs), Commercial Street
http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk/calendar

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Twitter @nxfifteen or The Software Society @softsocltd
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy