[dundee] Meeting 21st November - Blender with Alastair Low

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Tue Nov 19 18:14:26 UTC 2013

Evening everyone,

This week we have a blender talk. Alastair will be talking about Blender and how its used or can be used for video game development.

Hope to see you all there. Here are the details, use them anyway you see fit -
Next Meeting: November 21th @18:45
@ The Burgh Coffee House (Up Stairs), Commercial Street
http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk/calendar

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Twitter @nxfifteen or The Software Society @softsocltd
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy