[dundee] Aviate Android launcher

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Thu Oct 17 16:54:20 UTC 2013

Yeah I came across a similar article over at android central (http://nx15.at/PTAln) that basically says, their not spying on you, they just got sloppy. The good news is they are already fixing the worst part of it and you can no longer access someone's information through a web browser - even that assumed you had there devices uuid, not impossible/hard by any means but also not as easy as many have implied it was. Still that's what you get being in a beta, teething problems.

I've been using it since last night now and so far really am liking it, still need to see if it'll last the test of time or my attention span! Ether way the invites are available to any who wish them

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Twitter @nxfifteen or The Software Society @softsocltd
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy