[dundee] Meeting 24th?

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Thu Oct 24 11:12:27 UTC 2013

Yes Robert,

My apologize for not getting the announcement out to everyone sooner, but James
will be talking about OpenERP and how to use it to help automate your business.

As you can see from the calendar we have meeting ready and organised right thru
till January 30th next year. With the same exceptions as last year. There will be
no LUG meeting on December 19th or January 2nd

Hope to see you all there. Here are the details, use them anyway you see fit -
Next Meeting: October 24th @18:45
@ The Burgh Coffee House (Up Stairs), Commercial Street
http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk/calendar

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Twitter @nxfifteen or The Software Society @softsocltd
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy