[dundee] Software Society: Change of venue

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 07:32:41 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

The Software Society has found a new home.  As of tomorrow, 9th October 2014, we will be moving to the Empire State Coffee Shop in the Nethergate Dundee.  This is a more suitable and quieter venue and we have exclusive use of the top floor free of charge, as long as we buy coffee, cakes etc.

The first talk is: “Crytographically" by our Stuart Anderson. We will be meeting 6.45 for 7 and aim to wrap up for 8.45.  Please spread the news far and wide and come along if you have not been in a while to celebrate the new venue.

Empire State Coffee
36-38 Nethergate, Dundee, DD1 4ET
T. 01382 224422
w. http://www.empirestatecoffee.com/ <http://www.empirestatecoffee.com/>