[dundee] We are looking for Web Workshop Hosts

Paul Sutherland newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:46:17 UTC 2015

Hello,

Following the success of our first Web Workshops, which are currently held at Dundee MakerSpace, we are now looking for individuals to host future Workshops.  Are you involved in the web, or do you know someone or a company that would be interested, then please let us know.  We will happily take on any topic, from programming to design, marketing or whatever is hot and trendy, so please get in touch with suggestions or ideas.

Don’t want to hold a workshop, but have an idea or topic you want covered?  Let us know and we will consider doing it for you.

“Web Workshop” is a monthly meet-up of people, of all skill levels and specialties, interested in web development and web technologies. The format is a little different from your typical tech meet-up, with a short introductory talk about the subject followed by a longer hands on practical workshop taking you through the nuts and bolts of the new and exciting technology and creating your very own “Wonderthing” ™ out of it.

We currently have slots for:

21st April 2015 @ 7-10pm
19th June 2015 @ 7-10pm
21st July 2015 @ 7-10pm