[dundee] Meeting this week - 17th December

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Wed Dec 16 21:30:03 UTC 2015

Evening guys

We have no speaker this evening, so with Christmas just around the corner it was thought - rather than throwing a talk together - we hold a pub night.

Anyone who wants to come along just meet at the Counting House for festive drinks and food.

Normal service will resume in the New Year (January 14th) - but I'm still looking for speaker so anyone wanting/willing to give us the first of the 2016 talks please give me a shout

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Google+ http://nx15.at/gplus or
The Software Society http://nx15.at/gplusssl
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy