[dundee] Thursday's Talk

Grant Richmond grant at terminalpixel.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 11:11:13 UTC 2015

I'll put my hat in the ring to do a flash talk on something...

On 10 February 2015 at 15:29:42, Paul Sutherland (newsonthegrapevine at gmail.com) wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately Steve has been ill so he can’t manage this week’s talk on Thursday night. So unless someone has a talk hanging up in the cupboard, my thoughts are to have a flash night talk. If we could get 4-6 people to do a few slides on a topic that is exciting them or if they are working on something cool or uncool, or have discovered something amazing that would be great. Please shout if you can help out.

Cheers.

Paul
Chat on IRC, #tlug on irc.lug.org.uk