[dundee] Domain registration

Stuart McCulloch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Wed Feb 25 13:50:26 UTC 2015

Thanks Tom, I already keep my hosting separate - made that mistake once
before. I actually keep my DNS seperate as well so all I need is a
registrar I can change the name servers on and not have to pay them to much
for the privilege.

Your penciled in for April 23rd for your talk. I'll be sorting out the
calendar this weekend so everything will be finalised then.

Gareth - I'll look into hoover.com tonight, I've heard a few people talk
about it recently to

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476
OpenPGP Key ID: 69AA4946 (Chairman)

Follow me on Google+ http://nx15.at/gplus or
The Software Society http://nx15.at/gplusssl