[dundee] Meeting Tonight 26th Feburary 2015 - Cancelled

chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Thu Feb 26 07:44:08 UTC 2015

Good morning everyone,

Unfortunately due to unavoidable circumstances we have had to cancel tonight's meeting.

The good news is we have a long list of people going forward into June, so we will get back to stable commitments for talks going forward.

In the next few days members will also start to get notification of this years AGM date. As always the AGM is open to all, but only a member can vote, so once these initial notifications have been sent out I will let everyone else know about the AGM as well.

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember
"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Twitter @nxfifteen or The Software Society @softsocltd
Our website is http://dundee.thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee