[dundee] SMTP server

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 13:52:48 UTC 2015

Ah, thank you - us neck-beards aren't au fait with this newfangled stuff: I
had googled for "UK smtp relay services" but came up with nothing that was of
much use (Mandrill was interesting but not really focussed upon business use,
per se).

RJL

> I've had some success using AWS's SES in the past as a direct mail server.
> Could be worth looking into.
>
> On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Robert Ladyman <it at file-away.co.uk> wrote:
> > I realised the moment that I hit 'send'....that it wouldn't go until my
> > smtp
> > servers were fixed. Sorry, senior moment. I would, however, be interested
> > in
> > a backup SMTP (I've tried the online 'commercial' services with no luck).
> >
> > > Is somebody running an SMTP server that they can let me use for a month
> >
> > or...

[snippity dippity]

--

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited, 30 Church Street, Newtyle