[Nelug] Wireless to wired network bridge

Edward Parker edward at albany.me.uk
Mon Feb 16 20:43:34 UTC 2004

Quick answer to list, happy to give more offlist if you need.

I've got a WG602 and it works fine - happy with performance.
Have only tried it so far with a single wireless nic but I've no reason
to doubt performance with 1+.
Attaches straight into my existing wired network and clients use scope
from existing range - although I'm not an expert on this - there may be
security type arguments for a separate range on principle.
Samba/ntp/internet/email all work fine wirelessly as if if attached
copperly.