[Nelug] Re: Advice on setting up a home server (Daniel Tweedy)

Craig Bates cibates at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 16:16:17 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I've been a bit quiet on here of late so here goes...

I've never used webmin in a production environment but
I've got it running for a dabble under both Fedora and
Gentoo(x).

I've got an old PC with a 200GB drive at home running
fedora and just stash all of my stuff on a samba
share. It's interesting what your saying about
courier-imap. I could have swore it was in there but
having a look again it's cyrus & dovecot thats
included.

SUSE 9.2 Pro is a good workstation OS, and it comes
with the LDAP drivers etc... Might be worth a look...

Craig.