[Nelug] fc4 on via c3 processor

Daniel Tweedy daniel_tweedy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 00:35:14 UTC 2005

I dont really know if I missing something with that Beatrix distro, but
from the screenshots it seems that its just unbuntu ?

I dunno there is just something about fedora that I like cant quite put
my finger on it.

I do really like unbuntu, but I dont need the gnome part of it, as I
only ever use ssh on the box currently trying to get fc4 on working
correctly.

So many distro's its hard to work out which is the best/most ideal one
for the purpose of what I am using it for.