[Nelug] Linux friendly ISPs

Daniel Tweedy daniel_tweedy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 18:39:39 UTC 2006

Hi Dougie,

If thats all you need why not transfer the domain into 123-reg.co.uk I
have my domains dns and mail had no problems at all, website is hosted
on textdrive.com there really good too, at 123-reg all you need to do is
pay the renewal for your domain every 2 years about £7 for a .co.uk and
the email comes free.