[Nelug] Meeting Reminder - Tuesday 16th October, 19:00 at Durham Rowing Club

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 13:37:37 UTC 2007

Jonny Lamb wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On Sun, 2007-10-14 at 10:32 +0100, Nelug Admin wrote:
>
>> Just a quick reminder that the next meeting will be on Tuesday 16th, at
>> 19:00, in the bar at Durham rowing club.
>>

> I made my debut to nelug on Tuesday but found no-one there. I was half
> an hour late due to getting lost, but the bar staff didn't have anything
> booked from nelug too, apparently.

Hi Jonny,

Sorry you found no-one there, I did go, and got to the club around
19:40... The bar staff did tell me that someone had been in, and had
decided to leave before I go there, so i'm guessing that was you...

I know I say 19:00, but sometimes, it takes me a while to get there from
North Shields...

I was greeted in the car park by one of the members, returning a book,
who said "sorry, can't stay"...

Apart from that, there was me and one other (The other one arrived
around 20:00).

Maybe next month will be better...

I look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

Richard Patterson
Mobile: 0792 151 2459
Jabber chat:  richard at jabber.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Ltd
Computer Solutions for Business and Home

Office: 0191 2582888, Fax: 0191 6408666
Web:     http://www.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Limited, Registered in England & Wales, Company number 5334746, Vat registration number: 859 6133 89, Registered office: 18 Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR, UK