[Durham] Three button mice

Richard Patterson Richard at helpquick.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 21:48:49 UTC 2010

Olly,

Go onto amazon.co.uk, and search for "F8E813qeaPS2", you'll find exactly what you want!

Richard Patterson
Mobile: 07921 512 459

HelpQuick Ltd
The headquarters of
innovative IT solutions

Office: 0191 2582888, Fax: 0191 6408666
Web: http://www.helpquick.co.uk

Have you used our services? Why not write a review on the FreeIndex website

HelpQuick Limited, Registered in England & Wales, Company number
5334746, Vat registration number: 859 6133 89, Registered office:
18 Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR, UK