[Durham] If anyone is looking for a new phone

Andrew Glass andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 18:03:54 UTC 2013

Just in case anyone is looking for a new phone, I thought I would highly
recommend the Sony Xperia Z phone.  Not only is this rock star waterproof
to 1m but its a quad core 1.5ghz with 2gig ram and a 5 inch bravia screen.
 Its brilliant and when it gets dusty I just rinse it off under the tap lol
It can take an extra micro sd card (32gig class 10 in mine)

Jelly bean 4.2.2 is scheduled for release end of june as well so project
butter is all good :)

This is a brilliantly fast and sleek phone - I would highly recommend and
xda-developers have lots of rooting wholesome goodness pages if you want it
:P

Cheers

Andy