[Durham] GPG with multiple devices

Richard Mortimer richm at oldelvet.org.uk
Fri Aug 22 07:51:51 UTC 2014

On 21/08/2014 23:14, mark wrote:
> What do you think about setting up a cryptoparty? We could go through
> this stuff together and sign each others keys if we set aside a few
> hours. Maybe somewhere a bit quiter than the rowing club, with a
> projector? Can anyone borrow a room like that at the Uni for an
> afternoon or evening?

I'm in favour of this. I've been thinking of suggesting a key signing
party for some time.

As for venue I'm sure we'll be able to use the IT classroom at the
rowing club one evening. That's got a projector etc. If we can work out
a date (maybe the next meeting date - or maybe wait until October so
that university term has started to increase possible participants) then
I'll have a word with Mark (rowing club manager) about using the room.