[Durham] minutes (was: Re: rowing ideas)

mark mark at aktivix.org
Wed Jan 20 14:16:20 UTC 2016

For the benefit of anyone who wasn't there last night, we had a good
chat about the proposals Richard M has given us for some tech projects
around the rowing club and regatta.

There was a lot of enthusiasm and varied ideas about how to take them
forwards. It was noted that some of them have many different possible
solutions, and people might choose to get involved in different ways
according to what skills they have and which skills they want to develop.

We agreed that there should be a separate thread on this list for each
of the seven projects. If we all practice strict thread discipline this
will mean that people can killfile/ignore the ones they're not
interested in and participate in those they are.

I'll start those threads up now.

Mark

Richard Mortimer: