[Durham] clearout - old cd drives, switches, routers

Dougie Nisbet dougie at highmoor.co.uk
Sun Aug 13 20:18:09 UTC 2017

[resend - I don't think list allows attachments of lots of images]

Would anyone be interested in this lot? Fills two shopping bags
(included!). I could deliver locally (Durham) or bring them along
Tuesday. I'd only bring them along if there was a taker - I wouldn't
want to take them home again ...

Dougie

alps floppy disk drive.jpg           netgearswitches3.jpg
aopen fsp300 psu.jpg                 pentium p4 e-600br psu.jpg
dab radio.jpg                        plextor px-w1210ts cd-rw drive.jpg
dvr-116dbk cd drive.jpg              supra express 56e pro modem.jpg
fortron fsp235-60gi psu.jpg          switch.jpg
goldstart crd-83225 cdrom drive.jpg  zyxel adsl router.jpg
lg gsa-h55n dvd rewriter.jpg         zyxel prestige 652r router.jpg
mpf920 floppy disk drive.jpg

labels:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q8gx06034ab81q5/AADLwK-uJ5UZ9MwDppJgF9QQa?dl=0