[Exeter] List, Website, Meeting yada yada

Malcolm Dinsmore m.dinsmore at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 18 09:27:50 UTC 2012

Hi Rick,

Thanks for making us welcome. It was a good evening.

Hope to see you on Fri 9th... if I can get it sorted in time,  I could combine Andy's idea of building Linux from source with the current group interest point (Raspberry Pi) and demo building a version on Raspbian from source. I will keep you posted on my progress...

I'd be interested in Robs topic of building a multi headed x too and the idea we talked about on Friday of building a LTSP server and clients.

Malcolm