[ExeterLUG] wiki

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Sun Apr 14 09:31:53 UTC 2013

Hi, all

I have:

Added a note to the meeting page for friday to include the fact we had a
discussion on software freedom day I have just (while typing this )
added a link to the same page to photos.
you need to scroll down to the end of the meetings list.  The top item
is now the next meeting on (IRC 23rd apr)

Suggested on the irc page for 23rd April we discuss software freedom day

added to the projects page a new page with a list of what is on the
software dvd i gave out so we can discuss how to take this forward.

Paul