[ExeterLUG] sfd wiki

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Fri Aug 2 07:22:13 UTC 2013

Paul Sutton <zleap at zleap.net> wrote:On 30/07/13 14:33, Rick.Timmis wrote:

> Hi Paul
>
> Being realistic, I dont think any evening event is going to be
> possible. I will be able to run the £50 PC Stand along with a Win a
> Mini competition.
>

> All the best
>
> Rick

Ok Dan has modded the flyer to say 14:30 to 17:30 , i will get em
printed idn mono as i don't have enough colour ink,  will have to do,

Are codeclub still coming to the event ?
Can someone sort out monitors as the flyer says "see the raspberry pi"
so we need something to plug it into

sorry can't bring too much from Paignton as I am getting picked up, plus
we don't know much about where we can park.

Paul

Dont know re CodeClub, I know Trevor Sharp is interrsted in getting Involved, hes on the mailing list.

Parking is by the shop and on the road.

Weve got a hdmi to VGA adapter in the LUG box, and we have 4 or 5 LCD TFT, I will bring one to the Sept meet and we can test it out.

See you soon

RICK