[ExeterLUG] rick timmis

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Tue Aug 20 11:52:53 UTC 2013

Hi

Myself and Dan Smith have been trying to contact rick timmis for weeks,
can he PLEASE get in touch , tried texts, e-mails g+, irc,  to no
avail,  we need answers on SFD (esp regarding room booking and a host of
other issues that only Rick can really answer,) we have done loads of
work getting things prepared,  printed off resources,  getting prizes
(well Dan has).  so we really need to find out a few things.

We have 31 days to go so need to get some things cleared up,  ASAP.

If anyone knows where rick is, or can advise how we can contact him
please let myself or Dan Smith know ASAP.

Thanks

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Software freedom day event - 21st September 2013  - http://exeter.lug.org.uk/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.