[ExeterLUG] Prizes

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Tue Aug 27 09:13:25 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel

Yep no problem, the LUG has got some.

All the best

Rick

P.S I can save you 25% on your domestic and business bills. Ask me how !

Sent from Samsung tabletDaniel Smith <dan at todayintech.co.uk> wrote:Dear All,

As you may be aware Software Freedom Day is vastly approaching us and there is still lots to do!

There is a Grand Prize at the Event which will be a Raspberry Pi bundle which will contain a Model B Pi, HDMI Cable, Case, GPIO Reference board and power cable.

We are asking if anybody has any spare USB Keyboards and Mice kicking around that they are happy to donate so that we can include this to the bundle.

Kind Regards

Daniel Smith

Visit my website at: http://www.todayintech.co.uk/