[ExeterLUG] Raspberry Pi Cluster Image

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Fri Dec 6 19:39:05 UTC 2013

On 06/12/13 19:32, M Dinsmore wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Apologies it has taken so long to get this SD card image up online,
> it's turned out to be a busy couple of weeks for me so it took longer
> to get the image sorted and tested.  I originally said the image would
> be 200mb, however I realised that the amount of free space in the
> image was quite small and enlarged the partition on my sd card and the
> resultant image is ~500Mb compressed and I didn't want to delay it any
> longer to investigate the reason - sorry if you're not on an unlimited
> broadband plan.
>
> Here is the link to the instructions for downloading, copying to an SD
> card and configuring and running on the cluster.
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72675020/rpi-cluster.pdf
>
> Here's a link to the SD card image
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72675020/rpi-cluster.tar.bz2
>
> Hope you all have a good week, looking forward to getting our cluster
> up and running on Friday 13th with as many nodes as possible...
>

> Malcolm

Thanks Malcolm

Links are now on the dcglug website at
http://dcglug.drogon.net/raspberry-pi-cluster/

maybe someone can put the links on the exeter lug site please

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Lug meet : 13th December 2013 - http://exeter.lug.org.uk/
Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 14th December 2013 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.