[ExeterLUG] plan for next meeting

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Wed Dec 25 19:46:38 UTC 2013

Hi

Is the plan for the next meeting to meet at the ark pre school,  I am
asking as I was under the impression we were going to do soldering etc,
if this is stilll the case then DanS would like some help with
breadboarding,  so if anyone else wants to have a go at that, then
people can come prepared.

I can't bring too much, so we need to agree before hand who can bring what.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 11th Jan 2014 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.