[ExeterLUG] Exwick Community Centre WiFi Update

Rick Timmis ricktimmis68 at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:24:51 UTC 2013

WiFi is now working and available for next weeks LUG meeting. New approach
to the Cafe' too, as I shall be setting up the Tea Urn, and going Self
Service, as Rhiannon will be coming with me I want to work with her on
hacking up the Raspberry Pi, and Soldering Stuff!!

Bring along your projects, hacks, code and apps etc...

Plus if your not yet follow +Exeter Linux User
Group<https://plus.google.com/115032276916379190211> on
G+ then pull your finger out and stop buggering around.