[ExeterLUG] Exwick Community Centre WiFi Update

Gordon Henderson gordon+lug at drogon.net
Sat Feb 2 11:36:53 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013, Rick timmis wrote:

> Gordon, You Mad Haggis!

Hey, I resemble that remark! And it's a week after Burns night too, so
open season on haggis hunting....

> Not all you can interact however you like.
>
> Mailing list
> Website
> Twitter
> Google+
> You can even just ring me if you like

The issue I have is that for technologies other than email, I have to make
an effort to go to them to check, whereas email comes to me and I can
manage it effectively...  Now I know there are ways to get computer to
check these other things for me, but ICBA.

> We'll be particular friendly, if you keep bringing cakes, and inventing
> cool things for the Raspberry Pi.
>
> Also I reconfigured the mailing list so it behaves a bit more like the
> DCLug list

Requiring a filter change, but hey ho :)

> Hope to see you Friday, as I want to blag some pointers on building our
> Raspberry ladder

Yea, I'll likely be there on Friday - with cake (even though my
application for the Great British Bake-Off wasn't accepted )-:

Might even bring a Pi and a ladder board...

Ladder boards for those who don't know:

   http://www.tandyonline.co.uk/raspberry-ladder-kit.html

Gordon