[ExeterLUG] Raspberry Pi or sale...

Gordon Henderson gordon+lug at drogon.net
Sat Feb 2 17:21:46 UTC 2013

I bought a couple recently to sell at a workshop I was running (which
never happened )-: so I have a spare Pi ...

Standard Rev 2 model B (512MB RAM) with a 4GB SD card with Raspbian
pre-installed (it's brand new currently still in it's box, but I'll boot
it up and do all the upgrades on, so it's ready to roll)

£38. (or £30 if you don't want the SD card - yes, I know £8 is expensive
for a 4GB SD card, but that's what I paid for it off Farnell, and it's
pre-loaded, tested, etc.)

I'll bring it along on Friday, so if anyone wants it, then first come,
first served...

Gordon
--
Gordons Projects in Devon, UK
   Projects, Internet Technology, Sysadmin and Training