[ExeterLUG] Scratch that Puppy

LHD Home PC Services asklee at live.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 11:36:10 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Tesco have a community champion in most stores. I know they help with
fundraising for community projects via, Book sales, Bag packing at the
checkouts etc.

The community champion in our Exeter Vale store is Paula Colbourne. I'm
sure she would be happy to hear from you as what you are doing is
educational.

I'm off work for a week and don't have her contact details to hand.
However, if someone popped into the Customer Service Desk they would be
happy to give you her business card.

Hope this is of use to you.

Lee